Monday 20 November 2006

My sins nro.1 & 2 & 3

(Not in any particular order - as in nro.1 = not necessarily the worst. Also they could be counted as two separate sins or just one).
1. Judging, being judgemental of people
2. Contempt (/false "righteousness")
3. Despising weekness

I have a tendency to try to impose my beliefs of what The Truth is on other people, and what is "Right" (as opposite to "Wrong". I don't necessarily believe in "Right and Wrong", but I do believe in "Right" to a certain degree). I am judgemental, to a great extent. Which leads to the next sin: contempt.
Which also leeds to my maybe worst sin of them all: I despise weekness.

I'm still trying to decide on the format, colours, fonts, content etc stuff on this blog.
These themes of this days post and the following came to my mind from the title of this blog "Veritas Lux Mea":
My meaning is not to tell here people what (I think) is the Truth, but to find out what is true - for myself. I hope I will be able to keep myself (mostly) on that path.
. . .

No comments: